Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Procrastination At Its Finest


WARNING FOR JEN: Spoiler ahead, please don't read this post if you don't yet know the score of the Liverpool v. Chelsea game.


OK, having said that, I can continue...so I'm supposed to be writing an 8-10 page paper on history and perception for my Studies in Drama class, but I decided to procrastinate a bit for a few moments. And since I was thoroughly devastated by yesterday's game, I decided to relive the glory days of my precious team and watch some clips on YouTube. I especially love this one because it highlights Lampard.



I have to say though, even though I was soooo upset about yesterday's game, I know Chelsea still has life in them. After all, we have an awesome FA Cup final coming up in a few weeks against none other than Man. U. We play Arsenal this weekend and well, basically the rest of our Prem. season promises to be amazing. OK, enough procrastinating, back to my paper I go. Enjoy the clip I have included above.


And congratulations to Liverpool on your win. Good luck in the final, you'll need it!

No comments: