Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Have a Job!

I have a job!!! I am the newest English teacher at HC in BC. Well, actually, it won't be official until the board clears it Monday night...so it's almost official. I met with the superintendent today and even had the opportunity to get into my classroom for the first time! Ciaran and I are beyond excited right now and we're teaching at rival schools which will be so much fun during soccer season! I start new teacher orientation next Wednesday...everything is happening so fast.

God also provided me a place to live for the weeks leading up to our wedding. I will be staying with a very sweet Christian couple. The wife is a fellow English teacher at the school. I feel so blessed and overwhelmed by how God just keeps abundantly providing for our every need in this hectic, but oh so fun season of our lives.


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations!

JR said...

Congratulations! I feel as if this is a whirlwind of good news, I can't imagine how you're feeling. :D

Michelle said...

Thanks so much ladies! I feel as if I'm going to wake up and find it was all a dream. :-)

AmyD said...

Congratulations! I am SO excited for you! God has been very gracious to give you a job in the same city as Ciaran. I love it!