Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Much Better Day

After my grumbling and complaining about my day yesterday, I figured I needed to post today to share that God gave me such joy in my job today that all of my fatigue melted away. God is so good! And now tonight, as I sit here getting some paperwork together before our 7pm finance meeting, I feel joyful and contented with the work God has blessed me with. Praise God and thank you for your prayers when I was being a grumbler yesterday. :-)

Also, for those of you who love hymns, Covenant Life Church out in Maryland are memorizing hymns. Here's the link to Joshua Harris's blog post about it. They are memorizing "Amazing Grace" this month...sooo good. Next month is" Before the Throne." I love these hymns, especially "Before the Throne"!!! Check it out when you have a chance!

1 comment:

AmyD said...

Hey, I just complained about teaching on my blog! I like hearing the good and the bad of teaching - it's all interesting to me. Anyways, I've been wanting to call you to talk about life! We haven't talked in SO long. Are there any days that are better than others? I might just randomly call and see if I get you.