Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hanging out with Shea and Neeva

Neeva, Ciaran and Shea

David, Shea and Neeva stopped in to visit for a couple hours last night on their way home. Even though it had only been a couple of days since we last saw them, it was so awesome to spend some more time with them. Ciaran and I absolutely adore these two kids. Here's a few pictures of us hanging out at our apartment.

Neeva, Me, and Shea smiling big for Uncle Ciaran


Neeva and Shea winding down at the end of the night to watch some TV


Hanging out at Uncle Ciaran and Auntie Michelle's? Neeva gives it a thumb's up.

And now that we've found Ciaran's USB cord for the camera, I'll be posting many more pictures! I still have a few highlights from Christmas that I wanted to share and I completely forgot about until we starting snapping photos yesterday night. :-D


No comments: