Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reality Check

In the craziness of the final three weeks of school, I received a much-needed reality check tonight, in the form of an audio message given by a woman I have never met. Her name is Rachel Barkey. She is a married woman and a mother of two children. And she's dying. Her message pulled me back to what matters most in life: Christ. I urge you to listen to this, whether you are a Christian or not. It really put things back into perspective for me.

http://deathisnotdying.com/death-is-not-dying-event-audio/

2 comments:

JR said...

AH! We went to watch Jared's team play Beef's this week. It wasn't the same without you. :( And Beefs needs Ciaran, they got whupped.

Michelle said...

I'm hoping to make it home during the week a couple times this summer, so hopefully we'll be able to get some good soccer-watching in Jen!!!