Thursday, June 23, 2011

Reading the Bible in 90 days

MomsToolbox

 I have taken up a new challenge.  I'm going to read through the entire Bible in 90 days.  I have been praying about getting involved in a Bible study this summer, but all of the classes that I'm interested in here in my town don't start up again until the fall.  Then I read about the 90 Day Challenge on a blog I like to frequent and I knew this was the challenge for me.  Be praying for me, dear readers.  This is a huge commitment and I'm going to need a lot of prayers to keep me going.  But I'm so excited!  Anyone want to join me in this challenge?

Here's the link to the blog and the official sign-up post

1 comment:

Brittany Brines said...

Hi Michelle! I have done this before, but my self-discipline and discouragement got the best of me. I should attempt it again. You are an encouragement to me. I think I am going to try this again. Thanks so much! Praying you are feeling better.