Monday, December 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Ciaran!

That’s right, today is Ciaran’s 28th birthday (and his twin sister Sinead's obviously as well). :-) And guess what?! Ciaran got his first snow day as a teacher today. Apparently out in New Hampshire they’ve gotten over a half foot of snow...what a fun surprise. So here’s wishing him an enjoyable and restful birthday! Oh and I've included a picture of him working one Saturday in the shop he teaches in. I took this picture when I visited him in October; I snapped this one without him knowing I was going to take it...that's why it's only a profile shot. Hehe. Happy 28th Ciaran!

And my uncle's benefit last night was a blast. He's always happiest when he's up there playing keyboard so it was an absolute joy to watch him in his element again! Thanks to everyone who came out; what an amazing turnout!

And now I am off to go buy a project display board for a big presentation I have to give Wednesday afternoon. This project is consuming my thoughts today, so I'm sorry if this post is a bit jumbled and confusing. I will be so glad to finally be done with this class. I've learned a lot, but it's been a ton of work; definitely not what I had been expecting. But I'm in the homestretch now and then student teaching will be starting before I know it! Yay!

4 comments:

Ciaran said...

That really isn't a good picture of the shop. You didn't get its good side. When United wins today my birthday will be complete.

JR said...

Happy Birthday Ciaran!!!!

Michelle said...

I know it's not the best picture of the shop but it's a good picture of you though. :-) And I see your birthday is complete now since United beat Fulham 2-0. And (I might add) pushed my boys down to third in the table. Grrr....But I'm happy for you. ;-)

AmyD said...

Happy Birthday Ciaran!!

Michelle - yay for student teaching! I think my gma was concerned about your safety with your placement, but I'm excited! Wait, I hope that didn't come out wrong...I'm excited for you to learn through the experience.