Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Drowning in Papers and Praying for our New President

It's finals week at my high school and I am drowning in papers to grade. But as I grade these piles of papers I am praying for our new president. It's been so fun to watch the inauguration unfold today, but with each passing hour, God has given me such a fervent desire to pray for our new president, his family and the entire new administration. Then I stumbled upon this prayer by Albert Mohler on his blog. Check it out here. Please join me in praying for our new president and his administration!

2 comments:

JR said...

Hey Michelle!
Thanks for your prayers! The rest of the week has been going better after I calmed down and gave myself a stern talking-to. :)

JR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.