Monday, November 22, 2010

1000 Gifts: November Edition (Part 2)

holy experience


This Thanksgiving week, I have so many things I am thankful to God for.   He is such an awesome God!

51.  A husband who appears at my side to help every time I pull a load of laundry out of the dryer (he knows how much I detest folding laundry).
52.  A job that allows me to read great literature every day and get paid for it!
53.  Yummy food in our fridge
54.  Our growing emergency fund
55.  An amazing software program for our budget to track our spending (I love YNAB!)
56.  My Precepts Bible Study material
57.  Warm November days
58.  Freshly laundered, sweet smelling sheets to crawl under after a long day
59.  A husband who picks up the apartment so I can go to bed super early
60.  An amazing team-teacher who helps me keep up with our 4th block grading

2 comments:

JR said...

Hey! I've been keeping up with you through my GoogleReader, so I didn't notice that you'd changed your web design. I love it! :D No shocker there, seems how I love you...

By the way, is Ciaran interested in folding MY laundry for me?? Haha...Who am I kidding?! I don't fold my laundry...

Michelle said...

I hope we can get together and catch up at Christmas (we're going to be home for a whole week)!!!