Monday, November 15, 2010

1000 Gifts: November Edition

holy experience


Work is keeping me busy and usually I don't have any time for this on Monday nights.  But I decided today while I was at work that I needed to make time for this tonight.   Gratitude transforms my days and I want to record a sampling of what I'm thanking God for as I navigate this chaotic semester.

43.  A sink full of dirty dishes because they are a reminder of the tasty home-cooked meals we feasted on this weekend.
44.  My workout clothes sitting on top of my dresser, reminding me to take care of my body in the midst of busyness.
45.  Ciaran's sweet hugs after a long day
46.  Ciaran's jokes and funny comments after a long day
47.  Colleagues' support/encouragement when I'm faced with discouragement in my classroom
48.  Fox Soccer Channel
49.  Pretty pale yellow towels
50.  An old workout DVD newly discovered

2 comments:

Annesta said...

Michelle,
It's true that gratitude is important and worthy of making extra time to record all that God has done for us.
I join you in gratitude for work out clothes and for colleagues who encourage!
grace to you
~a

shoutingforha said...

Michelle,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so excited to be a part of the gratitude community!

Amy