Saturday, April 23, 2011

So, so, so sick

I'm 9 weeks into this pregnancy and I'm sooo sick.  Today's been the worst day so far since I got my anti-nausea meds.  Even with the anti-nausea meds, I haven't been able to get out of bed.  Thankfully, I live in a time when I have tons of encouraging resources at my fingertips so I've spent most of the morning listening to sermons, praying, and meditating on Scripture.  Then, thanks to the wonders of Netflix, I spent the afternoon watching Elizabeth Gaskell's North and South.



I've also been reading through the first present we got for Baby to celebrate 9 weeks!  It's called The Jesus Storybook Bible and I'm absolutely loving it!   I cannot wait until Baby can hear.  I'm going to love reading this to our little one.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay for the Storybook Bible!!! I love love love it! (No surprise, it being recommended by AP and friends! He's started reading part of the intro at the Christmas concerts now.)
I'm praying for you and your nausea, my dear, and thinking of you often.

JR said...

Bummer you're not feeling well. :( I actually thought of getting Shan the Storybook Bible, until I remembered she already has it. Start reading to that baby now!!

Michelle said...

I had no idea how adorable the Storybook Bible was going to be when I bought it. It was highly recommended on a number of blogs, but wow! So wonderful. Miss you two! Now that my mom lives in town, hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you both this summer when we visit her!