Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Official Now

OK, so I’m actually starting my blog now, officially this time. Format for this blog is going to vary, so please bear with me. I’m basically going to use this space as a medium for my incredibly random, scattered thoughts that are always ricocheting around in my head. So anyway, that’s my little disclaimer.

This week has been so wonderful so far. First of all, I have been getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night! Woohoo!!! Next, I’ve been working 8am-4:30pm every day this week. I love this schedule! I have so much free time compared to the 12-14+ hour days I had this semester. It is incredible! And since I have all this free time it means I have time to spend catching up with friends. Praise God! Yea for four weeks of no classes and four weeks of normalcy!

No comments: