Saturday, January 08, 2011

More Like Me Again


Source:  photoxpress
 Today the sun is shining and I feel like myself again. It's been a long time since I have felt like this. After weeks of morning sickness, intense fatigue, and then the intense grief over the loss of our unborn baby on December 11th, I haven't felt like me in quite awhile. Getting back to my work routine this week and starting my new exercise regiment (Your Shape on XBox360) has been really good for me. Then getting over 13 hours of sleep last night and all of the water I've been drinking lately has made me feel so good today.


But above all, I am so grateful that I worship and serve a sovereign and loving God, who has taught me so much about himself in the past few months.  He truly is my Rock and most worthy of worship.  He is my compassionate and wonderful Healer who gives me a hope for the future and joy in the moments.  I can't wait to share my gratitude journal on Monday with all of you.  It will be a long one, so be prepared. 

Have a happy Saturday and a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow.

1 comment:

JR said...

Praise God, Michelle! :) I miss you (mainly because you're there and I'm here), I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to miss yourself...when you're right there! :) Love you lots!