Saturday, July 24, 2010

Apologies

I'm in the process of opening up my blog to the public.  Before now, you couldn't search for my blog and find it...you had to have the exact URL to access it.  So if you've been around since 2006 when I started this blog and have subscribed to it, I need to apologize to you right now.  You are going to be inundated with updates in the next few weeks, that is, if you haven't already noticed.  I'm going through and updating stuff for privacy purposes.  I'm not being fanatical about this by any stretch of the imagination...pictures are staying up, some of my more personal posts are staying up too...I just want to eliminate some of the last names of people I reference, along with some specific location names, etc.  Nothing too fancy, but for those of you used to receiving e-mail updates, please bear with me for the next few weeks.  Also, if you note something that you think should be taken down, let me know!

No comments: