Tuesday, July 13, 2010

End of my Summer in Pictures

As you can tell, I didn't continue on with my "Summer in Pictures" theme. The Lord revealed to me that there was just too much "me" in this little project. And the last thing I want to do is promote my glory over His. My sole purpose is to glorify and enjoy Him...not glorify and enjoy myself. So while I will periodically be posting pictures, I'm not going to make one picture a day rule my life this summer.

In other news, we officially became debt-free on June 19th!!!!! It was the coolest feeling when I hopped onto my student loan payment website and saw PAID IN FULL in the balance. I'll be posting our debt free story in another couple days probably. God has taught us so much in the past 16 months during this financial journey and I can't wait to share some of the fun details.

No comments: