Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 14 weeks

And the nausea rages on, but I am so grateful to be at 14 weeks. Hopefully relief will be coming soon. I am so amazed at how much love I feel for this little peanut.  I can't wait to meet this little one!


Size of Baby:  Somewhere between 3 and 4 inches long and weighing about an ounce

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I've started to gain weight!!!!  I'm fluctuating between 108 and 111 lbs; I'm so stoked!!!

Maternity Clothes:Going to be needed fairly soon.  The hair ties aren't working as well any longer to hold up my pants and I live for the time of day when I get to come home and change into loose fitting pants or shorts.

Movement:  Baby was kicking away at our doctor's appointment on Wednesday!  Woohoo!

Sleep: I'm still waking up about four times a night to use the bathroom and I still feel quite a bit of fatigue all day long, although it not nearly as bad as it was earlier in the pregnancy when I could have slept all day and all night.
 
What I miss: I still really miss my energy and the novelty of going through an entire day without vomiting or feeling like vomiting.

Cravings:  Simply Lemonade...I can drink an entire bottle of it through the course of one day!   And chocolate milkshakes.

Symptoms:  Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and headaches.


Best Moment this Week:  Hearing Baby's strong heartbeat and hearing the little peanut kick a ton at our OB appointment on Wednesday.

1 comment:

JR said...

Yay 14 weeks!! Sounds like Baby Byrne's ready to get out on the pitch already! Better tell him/her to spend a little bit longer practicing at "home" before heading out for the big game. ;)